Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Spy Saturday: June 9


Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you are having a great start to summer with lots of time to relax and create.  With summer comes lots of vacations and cookouts so I thought some projects today that make me think about all of the fun that summer is!

First up, I wanted to show you this fun project by Sandy Diller.  Sandy used the new Tim Holtz Vintage Camera die as a cover to an altered tin that she filled with film strip and vacation photos.  Be sure to check out Sandy's blog for more details about this fun project: http://www.sandydiller.blogspot.com/2012/05/picture-this.html

Emma Williams created this fun little Bon Voyage suitcase using the Tim Holtz Vintage Valise die which she embellished with flowers from the Tattered Florals die.  I love how she gave the suitcase a bit of whimsey with the fun flowers and doodled effects.  You can see more views of this fun project on Emma's blog: http://stickydots.blogspot.com/2012/05/bon-voyage.html

Finally today I am sharing a fun project by Mona Pendelton.  When I think of summer I think of July 4th and cookouts.  Mona's fun stars and rosetted decorated skewers are a great way to dress up your holiday table scape.  Mona used Tim Holtz Rosetted dies for her fun skewers.  Framelits Stars would be a great die to use to re-create her graduated star sizes.  You can find more details about this project on Mona's blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2012/06/seeing-stars-with-pink-paislee.html


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What great projects this fine Saturday - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the camera use! My youngest is going to Europe later this month and I can easily see that as a page element on her travel album....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camera and film strip!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...